Disaster Document Recovery
If you are a victim of a natural disaster, flood or home fire, and lose sensitive documents, call the Adirondack Insurance Claims Department at 1.877.629.8003.
You will be put in touch with a specialist from Identity Theft 911®,
who will guide you through the recovery process of your sensitive data and information, from start to finish.
Document Recovery Service includes:
- One-on-one unlimited access to a fraud specialist
- Assistance with emergency authentication
- Assistance with rapid replacement of critical documents such as birth certificates, loan documents, INS and IRS documents, etc.
- Assistance with accessing, protecting and reassembling financial, credit and employment-related documents
- Systematic notification of insurance companies, employers and other institutions
- Establishing a center of communications for all relevant parties, including family members
- Proactive measures such as credit file alerts and freezes, monitoring services, etc.